Our story started when a passionate industrial designer and a pedantic engineer took their love for cycling and came up with a tested business idea: Let’s bring bicycle maintenance to customers, wherever they are. At the core of Yeply, is a sincere passion to encourage a healthier, active, and sustainable lifestyle. We believe that biking will make the world a better place. And it is our mission to remove every barrier to riding your bike.
Over the years we have serviced tens of thousands of bikes in Finland, Germany, and the Netherlands and are preparing to expand into other European countries as we have aggressive growth plans and are riding the perfect wave of inner city transportation transformation fueled by surges in private and business sales of traditional and e-bikes.
As Yeply grows massively in the German market - we are now looking for a Country Operations Manager who will work very closely with the Managing Director to take Yeply in Germany to the next level.
This role will drive strategy through execution across our toughest operational problems. We are looking for someone who can move at a fast-pace and build world-class operations that scale. You will be responsible for
● Hiring and developing a team of city managers and mechanics in line with our growth expectations
● Build and take ownership of the operations processes and constantly improve workflows, ensuring efficiency and scalability in how the team operates
● Prepare and execute city launches as part of our national expansion
● Act as the key owner for the performance metrics and KPIs - initiate continuous improvement of the work streams
In order to be successful in this role, you may need:
● Experience scaling an operations heavy business at a national scale, ideally related to mobility
● Passion for people and excellence, with the energy to lead by example when going the extra mile
● Operational Excellence - you already delivered impressive operational results in previous roles and have the ability to manage operations from a documentation, implementation and controlling point of view
● A track record of imposing operating compliance and discipline on a team in a motivating and constructive manner
● Analytical mindset and data-driven decision making approach combined with commercial acumen, with a focus on maximizing our bottom line
● Effective communicator with intercultural awareness and s getting things done attitude
● Fluent German skills