Our story started when a passionate industrial designer and a pedantic engineer took their love for cycling and came up with a tested business idea: Let’s bring bicycle maintenance to customers, wherever they are. At the core of Yeply, is a sincere passion to encourage a healthier, active, and sustainable lifestyle. We believe that biking will make the world a better place. And it is our mission to remove every barrier to riding your bike.
Over the years we have serviced tens of thousands of bikes in Finland, Germany, and the Netherlands and are preparing to expand into other European countries as we have aggressive growth plans and are riding the perfect wave of inner city transportation transformation fueled by surges in private and business sales of traditional and e-bikes.
As Yeply keeps growing globally - we are now looking for a energetic Head of Business Development to ensure our growth! New Head of Business Development will be responsible for Yeply’s global B2B portfolio, leading strategic relationships with existing and prospective corporate customers.
• You will lead the global Yeply Fleet and Corporate customer program, together with the company’s founders
• Managing and building Yeply’s B2B Product portfolio, including P&L responsibility
• Leading the prospecting and targeting of potential corporate customers, in collaboration with the marketing team
• New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions
• Building and leading a high performing Key Account team globally, to grow the B2B portfolio
• Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients
• Ensuring a robust after sales process to deliver strong customer engagement
• Collaborating with the Marketing team in ensuring a successful B2B Marketing strategy is executed according to strategy
• You have a degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related field
• English proficiency is a must and Finnish, German or Dutch a bonus
• You have prior experience in a similar role, preferably in a high growth startup in a hands on role
• You are a strong leader who has built, scaled and led high performing sales teams.
• You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships
• You are highly goal oriented and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders
• You have excellent written & verbal communication skills and are comfortable dealing directly with company founders
At Yeply, we take care of our staff! Instead of hierarchy and useless bureaucracy, we believe in the power of freedom and responsibility. Everyone at Yeply has the autonomy and accountability to run a business. Think of it like micro entrepreneurship with the backing of a world class brand. That said, no one knows it all, and your team members locally and globally are more than happy to give a hand when needed!
We do work that has a larger purpose. Our business keeps people healthy and active, and pushes the society forward into a more sustainable future. And we do all of this through technology, craftsmanship and customer service.
Great! We would love to hear from you. Apply now and we will be in contact with you soon.